Miyerkules, Enero 24, 2018

Basketball-is a handball game usually played by two teams of five players. The objective is to get the ball through a hoop mounted high on a backboard at each end. It is a very popular sport worldwide, played with a round, orange ball that bounces. Basketball players mainly use skills such as dribbling, shooting, running, and jumping.





When my father bring me in basketball court i tried to shoot.when everytime my father go to basketball court the more I am interested of basket ball.
                                                             







Image result for basic dribbling skills in basketball
First I practiced basic dribbling skills.You should know how to dribble in basket all game beacause if you will not practice dribble you will be travel.








Image result for hard dribbling skills in basketball
Then I started to practice hard dribbling skills when im done of the basic dribbling skills.You should practice hard dribbling skills to pass through the enemy.









Image result for shooting skills in basketball
I practiced shooting skills to get score or point.









Related image
If your willing to join basket ball you should have like this to prevent injuries.


4 (na) komento: